Desk & Workplace Management Solutions
What is workplace management?
Our desk and workplace management system allow organisations to manage their workspace from one single platform, making it simple for employees to book desks, find colleagues and be kept informed of changes in the workplace.
Reserve desk spaces
Manage the closure of desks to ensure social distancing is maintained where needed.
Allow employees to book desks
This system allows employees to book desks wherever and whenever they need them, but only for a limited number of days each month.
This software will ensure that employees have a desk booked before they come into the office, with key alert features and reminders for employees.
You can automatically degenerate work orders for your cleaning vendors after a desk is used and not allowing it to be reused until it’s been deep cleaned.
Provide instant contact tracing by recording who’s been sitting where and in what proximity to other employees.
What are the benefits of introducing desk and workplace management solutions?
- 1Protect employees - By allowing your employees to book their desk space in advance, it not only allows them to maintain social distancing measures but with real-time floor plans you are able to locate available and clean desks when needed.
- 2Manage office capacity - Your organisation may have recently made workplace changes and therefore needs to limit the number of days employees can work at the office, with our desk and workplace management software you can do just that. The intuitive desk booking app helps employees reserve desk, and ensures peace of mind knowing you’r employees will be safe in their working environment.
- 3Contact tracing - Contact tracing is becoming the new normal, through our workplace management solution you can record workspace usage to enable contact reporting where needed.
- 4Easy to adopt - This software is quick and easy to implement within your organisations operational structure, no hardware is required and the software itself is intuitive and simple to use.
- The traditional workplace is only utilised to 35-50% of its potential.
- Meeting rooms are empty 50% of the time
- With clear utilisation data available, and insights into how your space is being used, you can be empowered to make cost saving decisions such as freeing up under-utilised space for new occupants, thereby reducing operational costs.
Receive updates straight to your inbox
If you would like to be kept informed of our events and latest news, please subscribe to our newsletter.
"*" indicates required fields