Microsoft Teams Integration
Integrating a Microsoft Teams Phone System:
Through the integration of Microsoft Teams into your phone system it will allow your employees to benefit from a full cloud-based unified communications solution with enhanced call control features. In order to integrate Microsoft Teams into your telephone system you will need the following:
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365 license including Teams
- An internet connection
- Microsoft Phone System add-on
The benefits of a Microsoft Teams phone system:
- 1Agile working - Once Microsoft Teams has been integrated it enables your organisation to work far more effectively - even when remote working.
- 2Simple set up - There’s no hardware device or software to install during the implementation - it can be set up in minutes. Ensuring your business is able to bring all users together under one collaboration platform as quickly as possible.
- 3Cloud-based solution - You are able to access this cloud-based solution anywhere, any time, without being subject to expensive running costs.
- 4Number porting - Through this digital solution, you are able to keep the same number no matter where you are.
Receive updates straight to your inbox
If you would like to be kept informed of our events and latest news, please subscribe to our newsletter.