Customer Service Complaints
At Right Digital Solutions, we take customer complaints very seriously and strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our complaints procedure is designed to ensure that all complaints are handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Customers can submit a complaint by calling our dedicated customer service line 0845 300 2380, sending an email to our customer service team on email@example.com or filling out a contact us form on our website.
- Once a complaint is received, it is logged and assigned to a designated member of our customer service team for investigation and resolution.
- The customer service team will contact the customer to gather additional information and to understand the specific nature of the complaint.
- The customer service team will then work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and will keep the customer informed of the progress of the resolution.
- Once the issue has been resolved, the customer service team will follow up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the outcome.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the resolution, they can request that the complaint be escalated to a higher level of management for further review.
- All complaints are tracked and analysed on a regular basis to identify trends and areas where we can improve our customer service.
- We value customer feedback and encourage customers to provide it as it helps us to improve our service.
At Right Digital Solutions, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, and we appreciate the opportunity to resolve any issues that may arise.
Right Digital Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our FCA Firm Reference Number 946056
We undertake to provide the highest standard of service, whilst acting responsibly at all times. If, however, you do have a complaint regarding the lease broking service we provide you with then please let us know either in person, in writing or via the telephone and we will seek to resolve your compliant promptly.
If you are not satisfied with our response you may wish to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
In order to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you should contact them as follows:
Write to them at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567