"I’d just like to say a big thankyou to everyone for their outstanding support throughout this incredibly challenging time.
- The Engineers and Technical Specialists for covering extensive areas to support our customers and for supporting the first line operations whenever requested throughout minimising customer visits wherever possible.
- The Customer Service teams for their ability to adapt and support us whatever the request. For tackling those incredibly tricky conversations with our clint base when needed to ensure they are kept updated throughout, while maintaining the required protocols and procedures relating to customer visits through national lockdowns.
- The Professional Service Teams for doing all they can to support the field, whether that be during install, fault resolution or escalations to ensure our clients experience minimal impact and efficient resolutions to aid keeping site visits to a minimum.
- To all those affected by Furlough. I know how difficult it can be to feel like you’re at home when colleagues are working. The things that can go through your mind during this uncertain time.
- The sales/service relationship stronger than ever
It’s worth mentioning, the mental agility, adaptability, and teamwork by all throughout the last year has been outstanding and really makes you proud to work here at RDS."
Darryl Bradshaw - Regional Service Manager - North