- Work location UK - England - London
- Office location: London
- Position category: Administration and Office
- Work pattern: Full Time
- Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
An opportunity has arisen in a leading IT Print company based in London, Birmingham, and Manchester, for an Executive Assistant to directly support the executive leadership team in executing business goals and strategic plans. This is a busy, high performing role, primarily based in London. The Executive Assistant is expected to exercise independent judgment and considerable initiative to provide a wide range of administrative & managerial support to the executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the technology sector.
- Optimising time in the diary, proactive planning and prioritising, ensuring coordination with private commitments, rearranging and re-juggling the diary on a daily basis along with an understanding of the meetings and trying to incorporate a work/life balance.
- Ensuring regular 1:1s with the team, arranging a wide variety of meetings from internal to external. Providing a meet and greet service when required and ensuring the team is well organised and prepared with the relevant papers, in plenty of time prior to any meetings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Keeping close attention to the deadlines and reminding members of the team when required to ensure all papers are executed on time.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Excellent ability to create project plans with team members, track service metrics and prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and to meet deadlines amid conflicting demands and busy work periods, is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Strong organisational, planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to professionally represent the company.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, and external partners.
- Strong computer and research skills is required to gather and summarise data for reports; proficiency with all applications of Microsoft office for composing, typing and proofing and presenting materials.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident self-starter with strong work ethic, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Minimum of 3 years in a personal assistant/ EA role.
The salary is negotiable; please state current salary on your application.
About Right Digital Solutions
Right Digital Solutions specialises in delivering the right workplace technology that transforms document workflow and information management in digital workplaces; helping organisations be more agile, more efficient, and more profitable.
With over 30 years’ experience in the technology, document and information sector, we utilise our comprehensive business review and consultancy approach to understand and deliver solutions that are designed specifically for our clients’ organisations. Right Digital Solutions enables organisations to create a new digital workplace that meets the demands of today’s workforce by introducing innovations that enable information to flow as effectively as possible throughout their organisations.
What’s in it for you?
At Right Digital Solutions, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title as the email subject.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Right Digital Solutions, here referred to as RDS does not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, RDS will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, RDS explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of RDS.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability.