Digital Marketing Executive
- Work location UK - England - London
- Office location: London
- Position category: Marketing Team
- Work pattern: Full Time
- Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team, help grow our social channels and work to assist the Marketing Manager deliver better digital marketing to our clients, potential clients and staff.
Scope of Role
- Digital Marketing Responsibility: Provide expertise to create, manage and review all digitally orientated marketing initiatives
- People: Day to day working to support the management team, no direct reports, this is a hands-on role suiting someone that revels in making things happen
- Budget/Financial: Responsible for tracking the marketing spend against the budget, and recording key deliverables (website stats, campaign ROI, event ROI etc).
- Website maintenance – confidence maintaining and making basic updates to a CMS website. Posting content, news articles and other page updates on the live website. Contribute by writing articles as required by the marketing team
- Social media – Company champion for all thing’s social media, with a responsibility for maintaining our social sites as well as generating & regularly uploading content
- Campaign support – building and sending campaigns from our automation tools. Pulling off the reports from email automation tools and merging the clicks and opens to the original data set. Chase and track ROI
- Marketing administration – monthly updating: Project Tracker, Budget Tracker, Website traffic report, Accounts KPI’s sheet. Raising purchase orders (PO’s), meeting minutes and action items
- Events & exhibitions - assist with coordinating our attendance at events including all digital aspects of planning, execution and delivery including logistics
- Design – assist with design elements as required. (Internal and external collateral)
- Market research – Monitoring market and competitor trends presenting the findings
- Forge strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Generate and optimise content for the website and social media
- Track and analyse website traffic flow, KPIs and provide regular reports
- Edit and post videos, webinars and webcasts online
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluating technology and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Overall direction on projects from Marketing Manager
- Day to day interaction with other solutions & marketing team members, working collaboratively on other marketing and business unit projects
- Interaction with sales team, consultants and pre-sales to further RDS business
- Manufacture hardware and software relationships need to be built.
- Following guidance given ensure the timely availability of the various items under the remit of the role. Use initiative to suggest changes / additions to the output. Use the role to develop as an integral part of the marketing team.
Personnel and training
- To actively promote your own development to ensure ongoing success
- To maintain and develop good employee relations
- To attend all relevant training as nominated by your line manager.
- Carryout any reasonable instruction given to you by somebody in the Company
- Adhere to all RDS policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of a database management tool (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce etc)
- Proficient in website maintenance through CMS platform
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge with Adobe In-Design and some html skill
- Excellent written, verbal communication with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong interpersonal skills and the associated ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation, clients, partners, and suppliers alike
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency with social media is essential
- Fluency with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign)
- Copywriting desirable
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude
- Highly organized
- Zealous attention to detail
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Confidence in dealing with senior management
- Good team working skills
- Demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Be smart and presentable in keeping with the role
- Show excellent timekeeping
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and on budget - Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
About Right Digital Solutions
Right Digital Solutions specialises in delivering the right workplace technology that transforms document workflow and information management in digital workplaces; helping organisations be more agile, more efficient, and more profitable.
With over 30 years’ experience in the technology, document and information sector, we utilise our comprehensive business review and consultancy approach to understand and deliver solutions that are designed specifically for our clients’ organisations. Right Digital Solutions enables organisations to create a new digital workplace that meets the demands of today’s workforce by introducing innovations that enable information to flow as effectively as possible throughout their organisations.
What’s in it for you?
At Right Digital Solutions, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com, quoting the job title as the email subject.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Right Digital Solutions, here referred to as RDS does not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, RDS will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, RDS explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of RDS.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability.