- Work location UK - England
- Office location: Birmingham - London - Nationwide
- Position category: Sales Team
- Work pattern: Full Time
- Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
This Account Manager will sell our full range of managed print services into a variety of commercial and public sector opportunities. Working as part of a team that includes consulting, project management and service, you are responsible for the prospecting of new customers, owning the relationship and progressing the sale, utilising the resources within Right Digital Solutions (RDS) and achieving your profit targets and business objectives.
- Identify new account business opportunities both from existing RDS customers and from allocated vertical markets and/or territory
- Sales and relationship management to nominated account group or vertical market, both within existing RDS customers and target new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process through all aspects from generation of first appointment to the point of contract being signed
- Manage key customer relationships through life of contract.
- Deliver sales targets and business objectives through an effective sales plan
- Develop and manage business pipeline for allocated account group
- Manage time and activity effectively
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM records
- Lead project groups and manage implementation
- Produce and present MI reports to customer
- Present to internal sales groups
- Consistently deliver against assigned target, whilst prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the market and our competitors’ products
- Attend training sessions where required in order to complete required skill set
- Adhere to all RDS policies and procedures.
- Experience of understanding and formulating managed print financial propositions
- Sales experience in the Managed print industry
- Experience or good understanding of both hardware and software products relevant to the managed print arena
- Experience of networking and developing strong relationships
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of maximising sales time through excellent time management
- Able to demonstrate previous continuous sales results
- Proven ability to negotiate at senior management to director level
- Sales experience within MPS/office/production industry or an IT/Software sales background.
- Experience working in a large corporate company environment
- Understanding of an IT infrastructure in the business environment.
- Microsoft literate in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of or previous use of CRM e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics.
- Be a problem solver with analytical and organisational skills
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
- Commercially astute and business aware
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Target driven
- Smart and presentable in keeping with the role
- Show excellent time keeping
- Can do attitude to every day challenges Be articulate both in written and verbal formats
- Be innovative with great listening skills and ability to read and interpret client requirements
- Show ability to work in a team
- Show respect for your team members
- UK Driving License.
About Right Digital Solutions
Right Digital Solutions specialises in delivering the right workplace technology that transforms document workflow and information management in digital workplaces; helping organisations be more agile, more efficient, and more profitable.
With over 30 years’ experience in the technology, document and information sector, we utilise our comprehensive business review and consultancy approach to understand and deliver solutions that are designed specifically for our clients’ organisations. Right Digital Solutions enables organisations to create a new digital workplace that meets the demands of today’s workforce by introducing innovations that enable information to flow as effectively as possible throughout their organisations.
What’s in it for you?
At Right Digital Solutions, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title as the email subject.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that Right Digital Solutions, here referred to as RDS does not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, RDS will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, RDS explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of RDS.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability.