- Work Location UK: United Kingdom
- Office location: Birmingham (Erdington)
- Position: Sales
- Work pattern: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Employment type: Full Time
Are you a highly driven Account Manager who can sell our full range of office technology services into a variety of commercial and public sector opportunities. Working as part of a team that includes consulting, project management and service, you are responsible for the prospecting of new customers, owning the relationship and progressing the sale, utilising the resources within Right Digital Solutions (RDS) and achieving your profit targets and business objectives.
- Identify new account business opportunities both from existing RDS customers and from allocated vertical markets and/or territory
- Sales and relationship management to nominated account group or vertical market, both within existing RDS customers and target new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process through all aspects from generation of first appointment to the point of contract being signed
- Manage key customer relationships through life of contract.
- Deliver sales targets and business objectives through an effective sales plan
- Develop and manage business pipeline for allocated account group
- Manage time and activity effectively
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM records (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Lead project groups and manage implementation
- Produce and present MI reports to customer
- Present to internal sales groups
- Consistently deliver against assigned target, whilst prioritising and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the market and our competitors’ products
- Attend training sessions where required in order to complete required skill set
- Adhere to all RDS policies and procedures.
- Experience of understanding and formulating managed print financial propositions
- Sales experience in the Managed print industry
- Experience or good understanding of both hardware and software products relevant to the managed print arena
- Experience of networking and developing strong relationships
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of maximising sales time through excellent time management
- Able to demonstrate previous continuous sales results
- Proven ability to negotiate at senior management to director level
- Sales experience within MPS/office/production industry or an IT/Software sales background.
- Microsoft literate in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working in a large corporate company environment
- Understanding of an IT infrastructure in the business environment.
- Technical Skills
- Knowledge of or previous use of CRM e.g. Salesforce or Dynamics.
- Highly Competitive Salary and Commission Package
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Competitive company benefits such as medical, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, social events.
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- Be a problem solver with analytical and organisational skills
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
- Commercially astute and business aware
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Target driven
- Smart and presentable in keeping with the role
- Show excellent time keeping
- Can do attitude to every day challenges Be articulate both in written and verbal formats
- Be innovative with great listening skills and ability to read and interpret client requirements
- Show ability to work in a team
- Show respect for your team members
- UK Driving License
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
About Right Digital Solutions
Right Digital Solutions specialises in delivering the right workplace technology that transforms document workflow and information management in digital workplaces; helping organisations be more agile, more efficient, and more profitable.
With over 30 years’ experience in the technology, document and information sector, we utilise our comprehensive business review and consultancy approach to understand and deliver solutions that are designed specifically for our clients’ organisations. Right Digital Solutions enables organisations to create a new digital workplace that meets the demands of today’s workforce by introducing innovations that enable information to flow as effectively as possible throughout their organisations.
Right Digital Solutions operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.